Join Alex McCann from Altrincham HQ later this July to improve your use of Facebook and Instagram.
While Instagram is not a Social Network to be used as a standalone marketing platform – it’s plugs into your existing Social Media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter, leverage’s content for use on these platforms and tells your story visually to complement the strong verbal message on other Social Media Networks
IS INSTAGRAM FOR YOU?
Do you have a youth brand / audience?
Is your product / service visually exciting?
Do you have a story?
* Facebook has 1.3 billion users across the world – which means most adults you know are using it
* Around 50% of the UK use Facebook and 30% of those users access Facebook via their mobile – which means they see your updates on the move
* In short – it’s a sure fire way to get in front of your customers
THE HUGE PROBLEM WITH FACEBOOK
Over the past 12 months you’ll have heard the problems with Organic Facebook Reach
- Not everybody who likes your pages will see your updates regularly
- The news feed can be cluttered – it’s hard to break through
- Organic Reach has gone down for many pages and this is due to treating the platform as a Broadcast Platform rather than a social platform